- 30 June 2016 – A song I wrote, Steady in You.
- 9/22/12 – Wholehearted Abandonment to Jesus – This past summer we did an IHOPU group study called A Life of Communion with God by Stephen Venable. I got to share some things the Lord showed me during this teaching. My prayer the entire time was, “Jesus, do not let me go unchanged by this!” I hope my teaching stirs you to consider wholehearted abandonment.
- 8/26/12 – The Anna Anointing – Check out my teaching I did at IHOPE’s Ablaze service!
- For the ABLAZE BASICS series we are doing at IHOPE, I recently did a teaching on “Living a Life of Worship”. Here are the notes and stay tuned for the mp3 version! LivingALifeOfWorshipPDF
- My friend Stuart Patterson and I recently did a teaching a college group called InterVarsity that is on campus at the University of Northern Iowa. We taught about LISTENING PRAYER! These notes are a great tool to help you learn to listen on behalf of yourself or others. Let us know what you think! Listening Prayer
- The House of Prayer is built upon the Four Fold Mandate – Forerunner, Intimacy, Justice, Intercession – this is Bre’s teaching notes from the session recently completed during the Ablaze Internship (Fall 2011) on the issue of INTIMACY. Four Fold Mandate – Intimacy – PDF
- Stephen Venable, teacher at IHOPU in Kansas City, has a great blog post called Aiming Our Hope. With the coming presidential election and all the controversy surrounding it I found this post refocusing where I put my hope.
“Our hope for change in this nation is not found in the government and the political processes that shape it.” – Venable.
Psalm 20:7-9 | “Some men trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. They collapse and fall, but we rise and stand upright. O LORD, save the king! May he answer us when we call.”
- Mike Bickle, founder of IHOP-Kansas City, has a really great teaching series on the 1st Commandment that has helped shaped our thinking about why and how we should love God.
Matthew 22:36-40 | “‘Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?’ Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.'”
- Dana Candler, leadership at IHOP-Kansas City, recently wrote an EXCELLENT blog regarding John 15 called “Cliniging to the Vine as a Mom” Although it is addressed to mothers, it is a great tool for EVERYONE to understand remaining in Him!
“He is not looking for a better me but a lesser me. He does not want better morality from me but greater dependency. I’m not to imitate the Vine but abide in it.” – Candler
- Nate’s Blog – http://ajourney2jerusalem.wordpress.com/
- Breanna’s Twitter – www.twitter.com/BreannaMR
- Succat Hallel – www.succathallel.com
- IHOP-KC 24/7 live prayer room webstream – www.ihop.org
- Mike Bickle’s Teachings – www.mikebickle.org
- Biblical Translations – http://www.searchgodsword.org/isb/
- Online Bible – www.biblegateway.com
- David Pawson Teachings – www.davidpawson.com
- Dana Candler’s Blog – www.danacandler.com/blog
- Quovadis Marshall’s website – www.qmarshall.com
- Stephen Venable’s Blog – www.beholdingJesus.com